- Run Communications
- Brighton and Hove
- £27,500 - £33,500 depending on experience
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
At Run we work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications.
We connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out events and increase participation in sport.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications campaigns that maximise impact and deliver measurable results that matter.
Some of the brands we work with include British Athletics, Lawn Tennis Association, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lords), Super League and Commonwealth Games England.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious Communications Manager experienced in delivering high profile communications campaigns which drive action in the sport sector.
This is a hands-on role working with our senior team to deliver growth and engagement for some of UK’s premier sports brands.
Day to Day will include:
- Strategic communications account planning and delivery across key client accounts
- Working with key clients to plan measurable campaigns which exceed client KPI’s and result in action
- Working with major media brands to deliver creative PR activity for our clients
- Athlete & ambassador media activity
- Creation and delivery of ‘media events’ to generate positive client profile for broadcast, online and print media
- Delivering strong National and Regional broadcast, online & print media activity
- Working with our content managers to produce and distribute creative and original content for our client digital and social channels
- Producing high quality written content for multiple platforms
- Leading and developing client relationships / management
- Working with directors to identify and approach potential clients, and developing and presenting new business pitches
- Supporting clients in-house marketing teams
- Management of 3rd party design, film and photography agencies
The role will be based at our offices in Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK.
UK travel and occasional weekend work at sporting events would be a requirement of the role.
Team benefits include Health Insurance cover by award wining provider Westfield Health.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your C.V. with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. 4 years Communications Manager experience - Sports &/or Consumer PR experience essential
- Experience of producing and distributing high impact content which drives event ticket sales and fan engagement
- Has a growing network of media contacts across broadcast, print and digital platforms
- Experience in digital communication, including a strong understanding of a range of social and digital channels
- Proven experience of managing campaign analytics and reporting campaign successes to senior stakeholders with recommendations for continuous improvement
- Excellent Project and Budget Management Skills
- Excellent understanding of the role of sponsorship within the integrated marketing planning process
- Understanding of strategic communications planning, measurement and evaluation
- Team Leadership
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong creative approach
- Professional yet friendly and approachable
- Great with clients
- Results focused
- Calm and reassuring under pressure