SiteVisibility is an integrated digital marketing agency with an outstanding SEO heritage stretching back to 2001.
We are the co-founders of the world's largest search marketing conference, brightonSEO.
We also host one of the world’s most popular marketing podcasts, the Internet Marketing Podcast.
We’re searching for an ambitious Marketing Analyst to join our growing Measurement & Insight department.
You’ll be part of our client delivery team and work to devise and implement measurement strategies for a wide variety of clients in the travel and retail markets.
We’re looking for a confident, sociable person with proven experience data analysis. As you’ll be working across several clients, all at different levels of analytics sophistication, the ability to be self-organised, pragmatic and proactive is vital.
We want someone who will be part of our team in and outside of the office. We love to socialise and it’s important we find a new recruit who’s keen to add to our positive agency culture. You’ll possess a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and won’t mind a few 80’s bangers on the office Sonos!
If you want to work for a leading agency with an exciting client base and are looking for an opportunity to be part of a friendly, fun and driven team then this role presents a great opportunity for your career in marketing, right in the heart of our beloved Brighton.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Advanced level of configuring and auditing Google Analytics Properties and Views, and Google Tag Manager Accounts and Workspaces
- Supporting the team in measuring marketing performance
- Translating business objectives into measurable metrics
- Sharing knowledge of the latest analytics products and practices
- Contributing to the marketing of our analytics products and services
- Supporting the sales team with analytics-related requirements and pitches
- Encouraging a culture of experimentation and validated learning
- The storytelling of performance and insight
- Devising and building reports in Data Studio or another suitable reporting solution
Key Skills & Experience
- Clear communication (verbal and written)
- Problem-solving/creative thinking
- A strategic approach to the use of data
- Experience in reporting on marketing performance across multiple online channels
- Experience in helping to scope, document and measure marketing performance in line with business KPIs and/or targets
- Practical experience in using Microsoft Excel for analysis
- Ability to clearly document analytical methodologies and meaningful insight
- At least two years of experience in a role where Google Analytics (GA) is a tool you use daily
- Designing and building reports
- Presenting to clients
- Conducting analysis
- Measurement planning
- Devising and implementing data strategies
Additional Skills and Experience of benefit
- 2+ years marketing agency experience
- Experience in other marketing disciplines, e.g. SEO or PPC
- Practical experience of using user insight tools, e.g. Hotjar
- Practical experience in using a range of CRO tools
- Practical experience in running CRO experiments and setting CRO measurement frameworks
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms)
- Experience in configuring or maintaining a CRM platform i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Up to £800.00 personal training budget per year
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Ability to build your industry profile through our resources: BrightonSEO, MeasureFest, Internet Marketing Podcast, and the SiteVisibility blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin O’clock on Friday afternoons
- Dental plan
- Ability to buy holiday
- Bagel Mondays
- Network railcard
- Office dogs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you feel you’ll be a great fit for this role and attach a copy of your CV.
You’re also welcome to email us at the address above or call us if you have any questions about this role.