- Brighton and Hove
- Upon experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Boxharry is an established web application development studio, as well as a full service web agency, working in the heart of Brighton. We have been alive since 2002!
We work with charities, utility companies, recruitment agencies and SMEs, bringing their online presence to life and supporting them during their lifecycle.
Using a full range of technologies on both web and mobile platforms, our products include systems for asset management, recruitment, incident tracking and messaging.
We are looking for a .NET developer to complement our existing development team. You will be working collaboratively in a team environment to deliver projects for clients in a wide range of sectors, as well as developing and expanding our in-house applications, all built in .NET primarily using the MVC design pattern.
A good understanding of C# and the .NET framework are the main skills needed to fit into the role. The primary requirements involve supporting the development team, writing code and maintaining systems in a collaborative environment. You will be closely following design documents to ensure the final products are delivered to a very high standard for our clients.
Obviously, problem solving and initiative are highly regarded amongst our team. Along with keen communication skills to liaise with our lovely clients to troubleshoot issues and understand requirements. Finally, you should have a good sense of humour. We are a close-knit team and cant wait to have our new member on board.
• A fundamental knowledge of the .NET framework
• An understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Proficient in C#
• An understanding of relational database design and SQL
• Proficient in HTML
• Experience with Windows server management
• Understanding of the MVC design pattern
• Experience working with a CMS e.g. Umbraco, Orchard
• Understanding of CSS and/or CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
• Experience working with version control systems e.g. GIT, TFS
Some of the benefits we offer include:
* Duvet day
* Half day on your birthday
* Summer Christmas party
* Beer fridge
* General niceness
* We strongly promote standard working hours only too
NO AGENCIES!! NO AGENCIES!! NO AGENCIES!! NO AGENCIES!! NO AGENCIES!!
Please send your CV and cover note to email@example.com stating your salary expectations.