- Brighton and Hove
- Customer Service, Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
We’re a marketing start-up with a unique offering that brings exciting new products and offers to workplaces across the UK. We’re growing quickly and in just three years we’ve established a network of over 4 million consumers.
Our clients are some of the biggest and best FMCG brands operating in the UK, from Coca-Cola to Lindt Chocolate, AB Inbev to Revlon. We help them engage with their target audiences to build awareness, increase sales and capture meaningful insight.
As a growing company there’s plenty of room for career progression and increasing responsibility.
The role offers a chance to work in a creative, fast-paced environment in a bright, spacious office located close to Brighton train station, with loads of free snacks and drinks.
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager to help coordinate client workplace sampling projects, drawing on experience in email marketing, copy writing, market research and analytics.
With the opportunity to make the role your own and implement your own ‘best practices’ you will be responsible for the overall success of client sampling campaigns. The role will include
• Come up with ideas to help bring a sampling activation to life.
• Write copy and provide guidance to design team to ensure emails are designed effectively and include required call(s) to action
• Liaise with clients and manage the relationship during the campaign to ensure deadlines are met and client is kept up-to-date at all times
• Collaborate with clients to create well-structured surveys to capture useful insights
• Analyse data to identify relevant insights
• Produce reports in powerpoint to present data back to clients
You will have the following experience or be able to demonstrate sufficient level of skill in these areas:
• Email marketing / CRM experience
• Intermediate-advanced Excel
• Copy writing
• Project Management
• Client facing experience
• Market research experience
• Sales or Account Management experience
We are looking to fill this vacancy by the end of June 2019
Please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com