Madgex is a market-leading career technology provider. We develop software that helps many of the world’s best-known media brands grow. We do it by providing them with innovative, intuitive platforms that get results for their job-seeking users and bring in revenue at the same time.
We are experts in career technology. We provide job boards for the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries. We are now focusing on building the best connections between talented people & employers in the fast-moving area of talent acquisition.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our new product teams, based in the centre of Brighton.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Job Board team and help us deliver our product roadmap. We're in a period of technical refresh and have introduced a range of new technology and practices to our teams. To support this, we need a Scrum Master who can consistently deliver business value through a period of transition.
We are looking for a product-focused Scrum Master that can guide and support our development teams in delivering value to Madgex and our customers.
Things we consider essential for the role:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Current Scrum Master certification
- Pragmatism and flexibility
- Proactive, with a desire to continually improve and share best practice
From an experience point of view:
- You’ll have worked as a scrum master in one or more multiple teams
- Worked with distributed teams
- Experience of delivering SaaS products
- Demonstrate an understanding of agile principles
- Can coach team members in agile practice
- Run agile ceremonies effectively
- Status reporting to multiple stakeholders
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Familiarity with Cloud based software development practices
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings.
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative - with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
As an important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £50,000 (dependant on experience), reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We're committed to your personal career growth and we'll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Please attach a CV and a covering letter which details what it is about you that should make us want to meet you and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this role it is essential that you also include links to recent examples of your work with your application
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).