Product Manager (Learning Impact Team)
We’re an award winning Learning Technology company that has quickly become recognised as a leader in our field. Founded in 2013, we’ve grown rapidly and in May 2019 we raised $4.5 million of investment to support our growth.
We are proud to be based in Brighton UK, but our clients (and staff) are based all over the world. We typically work with global organisations and charities who need to educate large numbers of people e.g. The Open University, TUI, National Trust, Oxfam, British Medical Journal, Towers Watson, Tesco, Coca-cola. Millions of people across the globe have now benefited from learning produced with Elucidat.
Are you a talented, super-organised and hard working Product Manager? Are you looking for an exciting, fast growing company where you can see your ideas come to life? Are you driven by great outcomes for your Product’s users?
Are you driven by creating great mobile and desktop interfaces that help people to learn or have great experiences? Do you want to have a real influence on improving how millions of people learn?
Do want to join one of Brighton’s most dynamic companies, with a fantastic team and great working environment?
Well read on...
Who is Elucidat?
Our vision is to give everyone the power to produce digital learning that delivers transformational impact on personal development and business performance.
Our SaaS elearning authoring platform is used by the likes of Tesco, Oxfam, The Open University and Coca-cola produce, distribute and measure digital transformative digital learning in smarter, faster ways. We’re consistently highly rated by our customers and have a number of awards under our belt.
In May 2019 we raised £3.5 million of investment to accelerate our growth - which includes hiring exceptional people to join our team!
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment, including working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
We put people first and because we know that life is about more than just work, we’ll give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team – who live by our learn, care, share values every day.
So how can you help?
We are building out Product Management ‘pods’ to work self-sufficiently in an agile way. We are looking for a driven and experienced Product Manager to come in and take a Product team.
This role will be responsible for how we deliver ‘transformational impact’ to the Learners using Elucidat. As such you’ll have incredible influence on how our 10m learners interact with Elucidat and pushing the industry forward in terms of how one experiences elearning in the future.
You’ll have incredible influence on how we use industry leading technology to modernise our learning delivery, and prepare for the next 3 years of stellar growth.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer. You’ll be responsible for taking the Product Vision and direction, and managing projects that meet that vision within a ‘pod’ of developers and designers, identifying opportunities through user research and analytics, and ensuring that our interfaces are as successful as they can be through user research and testing.
You’ll be super-organised - a really pivotal role holding things together and ensuring that our teams are productive and effective - that all projects run successfully - that all metrics targets are exceeded and all work delivers great value to the company and to our learners.
If this sounds like your jam, then this could be your next exciting career step.
- Have an exceptional track record of working as a Product Manager in fast scaling companies/startups
- Have a background working in dynamic Learning Design environments or teams
- Have a real vision for how one learns online - and the best way of creating positive benefits and changes for our learners
- The industry is based on technologies such as SCORM, cmi5 and xAPI. We’re going to ask you about it - so you need to have a good working knowledge of how elearning works
- Be the lead for defined Product initiatives - you’ll be focussed on a key area of the Product and able to have a real sense of ‘ownership’ over our elearning experience and delivery
- Love learning about our users - and getting your hands on testing and research data, so you can develop a deep understanding of our users
- You will be able to initiate good user testing and research to drive insights and direction and show the positive effect that you are having
- Build strong relationships with our fantastic teams across the business and ensure that communication is excellent about progress and plans
- You’ll be a super organiser - able to clearly articulate user stories and acceptance criteria and keep the team on point - owning the backlog to reliably hit milestones
- You’ll be success focused and driven by hitting the agreed business KPIs for each project
- Have the passion to see Product improvements drive happier users and positive effect on business metrics
- Be a self starter - self motivated and driven - you’ll push us forward and not be afraid to stand up for doing things the right way
- Bring best practice to the company - every Elucidat employee has learning time as part of their monthly schedule - you’ll be constantly researching and improving how we work and making sure we work in the best way possible
- Our company values are 'Learn, Care, Share' which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities - to our friendly, supportive culture.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance - opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, e.g. childcare
- Central Brighton office, great location, handy for transport links
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
- Opportunities to grow - from our excellent onboarding process through career plans to help you progress
- Dedicated learning time - learning is one of our core values so we ensure this is nurtured within the company too, by offering you 1 day of dedicated learning time every month.
- Happier weekdays - A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
- Happier weeknights - We organise socials every month and bringing together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
- Giving back - There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community. We also provide discounts for our software to charities.
Everyone has a voice - We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company - a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make. Our quarterly objectives (OKRs) are set by the entire team and we use the latest technologies to collect regular feedback anonymously through polling and pulse checks. We continually celebrate individual and collective achievements.
We would love to hear from you!