We’re TrustedHousesitters, the online platform connecting a caring community of home and pet owners with sitters around the world. Joining for one annual fee, our members connect to exchange home and pet care for a place to stay. It’s a money-free exchange that sees owners enjoy worry-free travel while the sitters care pets and unlock a world of unique accommodation.
In the last few years, we’ve achieved a lot. Consistently achieving high year-on-year growth, we’ve doubled from 25 employees to a team of over 50. We’ve moved to our fifth shiny new office based in SPACES, a co-working space in the heart of Brighton. We’ve recently announced funding to help continuously improve our platform, won lots of awards, including Amazon’s Growing Business Award. We have built a strong team culture and are supportive of flexible working.
Despite our rapid growth, our ethos remains the same. We aspire to transform the pet care and travel landscape. We believe we offer the best solution and our team are united by our commitment to delivering an enriching experience for our members and having a positive impact on the lives of their pets. We never lose sight of what makes TrustedHousesitters, trusted. We care hugely about our reputation, we have more five-star reviews on TrustPilot than any other travel or pet company globally.
Calling all Pet Lovers
At TrustedHousesitters, you’ll be part of a pet-passionate, fast-growing team who are all committed to collaborating, constantly improving and having some fun while we’re at it. Sounds exciting right? We think so. If you want the opportunity to be part of that, to create something special, driving change within the pet care and travel landscapes, we’d love to hear from you.
What does the Video Assistant do?
You have good knowledge of end-to-end video production, from pre-production through to editing. You will work under the Content Marketing Manager and closely with the in-house content squad to generate high-quality video assets that will be used throughout the TrustedHousesitters platform and across integrated marketing channels.
This is a part-time role, working 3 days a week.
- Reel or examples of previous high-standard video work.
- Strong knowledge and experience in either Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of the rest of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, with YouTube & Instagram, considered a benefit.
- Previous experience with camera operation, either in an amateur or professional capacity.
- Pre-production: Working with the content squad to book and organise shoots, along with taking briefs from other members of the team through to production.
- Production: Assistance where required on shoots, from operating cameras to monitoring audio.
- Post-production: Editing regular new videos from our bank of content, and editing new video content. Experience with After Effects to generate lower thirds, end screens etc. beneficial.
- Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, holiday as standard and a workplace pension scheme.
- This is a part-time role, working 3 days per week.
- Once you’ve passed probation you’ll receive a dedicated travel allowance and time to go sitting, you’re positively encouraged to get away from your desk.
- Stay happy and healthy with our physical health and dental cash plan.
- Great people, know great people. If you recommend someone for a vacancy, and they are successful in their application, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation.
- Getting a new pet? We give you the opportunity to work from home when you welcome a new furry friend to the family and up to £200 towards the rehoming fees if you choose to rescue a dog or cat.
- What better way to stay connected to your fellow team mates. We’ll see you in our breakout area on Wednesday afternoons for our weekly Lounge Session, where a fully stocked drinks fridge will be waiting for you…
- Stay energised with healthy snacks provided throughout the week.
- With core hours between 10:00-16:00, we want you to have more control over your schedule and working environment. We believe in keeping employees happy.
- And last but not least, you'll get the chance to hang out with the four-legged members of the TrustedHousesitters family (aka our office dogs).
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com