- Hyve Managed Hosting
- Brighton and Hove
- Back-End Development, Full Stack Development, Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Hyve is a UK-based, fully managed hosting company with a passion for technology. Utilising a small business approach, Hyve focus on extraordinary support and management services, becoming an extension of your business. Hyve is PCI-DSS, ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials certified, and is G-Cloud 10 accredited.
Hyve is looking for a .NET developer to work on projects for an established British managed hosting company with offices in Brighton, UK and Venice, CA.
You will be part of a small team of developers who will be working on critical parts of our internal platforms.
If you’re ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on:
• Strong hands-on experience as .NET Developer
• Excellent C#
• MS SQL
• Deep understanding of OO & SOLID principles
• Senior Developer/Software Engineer/Programmer- full life cycle end-to-end design, development, release of solutions
• Ideally have strong experience of .NET MVC (although not essential)
• You’ll be confident at diagnosing and troubleshooting various issues including performance, bugs and user feedback
• Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use your own initiative and be motivated to get the job done effectively
• Use a consultative, positive, solution-focussed mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude
• Excellent team player
• Good knowledge and understanding of the hosting landscape (cloud, dedicated, colocation etc.)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Social and outgoing and easily able to build relationships
• Perfect written and spoken English
• Although we don’t require React experience, any exposure to structured frameworks such as React would be beneficial
• Experienced in understanding business requirements
• Experience in supporting and maintenance
To apply for this position please send a covering letter explaining why you’re perfect for the job, showing examples of work and attach a recent copy of your CV.