- Insight Mobile
- Brighton and Hove
- £19,000 to £25,00 plus bonus (based on experience)
- Business Development, Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
Who we are:
Insight Mobile is an established, UK market leader in the provision of conference apps to the events industry. We have a large portfolio of prestigious, globally well-known clients across a diverse range of industry sectors. We are an innovative and friendly team based in fantastic offices centrally located in the heart of beautiful Brighton!
If you'd like to know a little more about our work - have a look at our website here: http://www.insightmobile.co.uk/
As our Account Executive, you will be responsible for providing project management, business development and admin support to our large range of clients as well as the sales team. Your list of duties will be extensive but will involve anything that involves assisting other teams to drive business forward. You will have a positive and proactive approach. As a growing business the successful candidate will have good opportunities for career development if they prove themselves successful in their role.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate:
- Managing high-profile client projects
- The opportunity to travel internationally a few times a year.
- Helping sales team with business development support
- Helping to maintain website and social media profile for business
- Writing proposals
- Updating marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecasts and activity reports
- Identifying and regular updating of customer data and of the CRM system
- Providing admin support
The position is full time, with standard working hours Monday to Friday. The role will be office based in central Brighton (Old Steine) and visits to UK based clients may be required once or twice a month. Also, you'll be required to travel internationally a few times a year.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English written language skills
- Proactive and self driven
- Excellent time management
- Very high attention to quality and detail
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent telephone manner
- Credible to a professional client base
- Professional, friendly attitude and presentable appearance
- Good team player
Any of the following would be interesting to see but not essential as full training will be given. The right attitude is more important.
- Experience in digital business
- Experience in event and exhibition industry
- Previous admin experience
- Sales or marketing experience
- Project management experience
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current salary and salary expectation in the covering letter.
No agencies, please!
If you think you're the right person for the job, we'd love to hear from you! The role would ideally be suited to a graduate with some work experience which could have been obtained since graduating or during University.