Digital Market Manager
Yes I Want It is a modern lifestyle gifting brand that wants to bring everyone who finds us high quality gifts that inject fun and that are innovative and purposeful.
The team are based in Southern England on the sunny coast right next to Brighton... the spiritual home of fun in the UK. We are a small, but big-hearted team of dedicated product fanatics who aim to give you the best products alongside the best customer service.
We are looking for someone that is an enthusiastic, great all-rounder that has plenty of experience working within an E-Commerce as a Digital Marketer This is an amazing opportunity to become a part of an exciting, brand-new online retailer at the beginning of its journey and expand knowledge and skills in building an online brand.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online marketing budgets
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing and updating of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing and developing staff where appropriate
by e-mail with a covering letter to email@example.com
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing Role
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Creatively pushing the boundaries across all our digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.