Matchbox are experts in IoT integration, custom apps, voice and bot platforms, working with businesses who are technologically driven and who are experiencing difficult technological challenges. We provide research, prototyping, design, development and support, in a work environment that is supportive and inspiring.
MatchboxMobile are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Brighton team based in the heart of the city. This role will involve planning, managing and communicating project activity in a fast paced, technology driven, creative agency.
What you will be doing:
- First and lead point of contact for the customer and project team.
- Ensuring effective and smooth running of projects - from initial kick-offs up until final delivery.
- Ensuring the successful budget planning of project teams.
- Creation and maintenance of effective and clear project plans to ensure team and business have full visibility on milestones, deliverables and expectations of projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to agreed scope and within budget.
- Identify and highlight potential blockers and act proactively to resolve any issues.
- Highlighting resource capacity, and raise alerts when additional team members are required.
- Weekly team meetings to ensure projects keep on track, barriers to success are identified and solutions found.
- Report weekly status updates of projects to clients and account managers.
At least 2 years Project Management experience in a digital agency.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please specify your salary expectations and tell us why you think you would be a great asset to the Matchbox team.
We recruit individuals based on technical and creative prowess, and their attitude and approach – not on academic achievements, or a history of coveted positions with high-profile companies.
Matchbox team members need to be organised, pragmatic and able to prioritise. In addition, you’ll need the ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail. You and the team will not be afraid to give each other honest opinions but are also willing to listen and respect others’ ideas and points of view. You enjoy learning, especially where it solves an ‘impossible’ problem.