Digital Print Finisher
We started out over 35 years ago as a small screenprinter in a Brighton basement.and have grown to be a leading publisher, producer and retailer of quality art prints, framed prints and stationary products.
King & McGaw is the UK’s leading supplier of art prints and picture frames. We work to exacting standards producing here in the UK. Our partnerships with leading artists and museums means that we offer the very best art products to customers in the UK and beyond.
We now have an opportunity for a post print finisher who shares our passion for producing beautiful product, to join our expanding team
- Operation of large format Zund flatbed cutter and software to cut digitally printed fine art prints
- Hand cutting and trimming of specialised prints
- Collation of finished prints to make ready for next stage of the production process using our internal scanning system
Skills and Competencies
- Organised and independent – you will need to have the ability to work in a fast paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times with a keen eye for detail.
- Customer focused – our customers and their satisfaction are key to our success
- Team Player – our production process requires a broad set of skills so good communication skills and working together is essential.
- Experience - Training will be given but previous relevant experience in this area would be an advantage
King & McGaw are based in Newhaven, East Sussex
Please send us your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you think you are right for this role.
No agencies N/C. Previous applicants need not apply.