Digital Fundraising Executive
- Haywards Heath
- £29,000 - £33,000
- Business Development, eCommerce, Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Sightsavers is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Fundraising Executive to join our friendly, award-winning Digital Fundraising Team who ensure we have the resources and expertise to set up and run campaigns from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing specific assigned digital fundraising projects and working with colleagues across fundraising to ensure digital support for the relevant campaigns. The role will entail managing e-mail campaigns, supporting colleagues and helping implement an ongoing testing programme across digital platforms.
The role also has a global remit and will involve working across several countries to ensure a consistent and efficient approach, whilst also recognising the nuances and unique opportunities in each market.
Other duties will involve identifying and developing website improvements, optimising online journeys, working with our international teams to add value to offline fundraising, proactively consider the global perspective and working with the Digital Fundraising Manager and the Head of Digital Fundraising.
Our friendly, highly motivated team is an exciting place to have a big impact on a growing and evolving area of fundraising, and ultimately, on the lives of people with visual impairments and disabilities in some of the poorest parts of the world.
- Experience of working with a CMS - WordPress would be an advantage
- Experience of using Optimizely (or a similar AB testing tool), Photoshop abd Google Analytics would be an advantage
We anticipate that interviews will take place at our office on Monday 5 August and Tuesday 6 August.
Sightsavers provides a supportive, inclusive and innovative work environment for its staff. We have a smart office design, social kitchen facilities, breakout rooms and quiet areas. We offer a generous contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan, additional travel discounts, option to buy/ sell holiday, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance and more.
If this role and our organisation interests you, please complete the application found here
and we will look forward to receiving it.
Experience of managing digital marketing activity
- Strong writing, editing and proofing skills
- A strong understanding of digital platforms
- Good communication skills
- Stong organisation and analytical skills
- Experience gained within fundraising or charity sector an advantage
- An understanding of and commitment to equality of oppportunities for disabled people