Senior Financial Accountant - 6 month fixed term
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£460 million. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Fast-growing, global tech business
Outstanding career growth opportunities
Great culture and team, working across a range of brands
Learning Technologies Group (LTG) is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join our team in Brighton on a fixed-term contract for a period of 6 months to help the Group deliver on its ambitious plans.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that would suit a knowledgeable accountant looking for a diverse and varied role in a rapidly growing, international, vibrant technology Group, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why you’ll love it
It’s CV gold, working across a diverse range of international technology brands.
You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues and a terrific office culture
As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities that are second to none.
What you'll be doing every day
- The design and implementation of the Group’s transfer pricing policy
- Preparation of the Group’s transfer pricing documentation
- International tax compliance and filing
- Involvement in acquisitions including acquisition accounting
- Design and implementation of management reporting packs
- Assist with the scoping and planning of a new finance system implementation and integration with other Group systems including aligning Finance policies and workflows
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in International Tax and Transfer Pricing (preferable but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to working as part of a strong team on various projects where required
- Strong MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
- Good business acumen
We are interested in you, so don't just send us your CV, please add a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this role, why you want to work with us and why you think you're a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is up to £65K to 70K pro rata depending on experience
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like more information please click here.
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.