- The Polygon Studio Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- Negotiable depending on experience, with the prosp
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
The Polygon Studio is a Brighton based creative agency specialising in Architectural CGIs, Animation & VR. We work seamlessly alongside our clients, from initial concept to final production, adapting to their individual creative workflows. Founded in 2014 The Polygon Studio has built up an exciting and varied client base of Architects, Interior Designers, Property Developers and Marketing Agencies.
We are on the lookout for another talented 3D Artist to join the team at our Brighton studio.
- Producing high end architectural CGIs.
- Creating detailed 3d Models.
- Creating high quality realistic textures and materials.
Strong portfolio containing high quality architectural CGIs.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D Studio Max
- Advanced knowledge of Vray – materials, lighting, texturing and rendering
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop – creating textures and post work.
- Advanced knowledge in Unreal Engine is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Very good organisational and file hierarchy skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD for cleaning up and importing plans.
Please email your CV, portfolio (less than 10MB total or web link) and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.
All candidates must have excellent verbal and written English skills and be eligible to work in the UK.
- Interest in architecture and design.
- Good at keeping up to date with the latest software, techniques and workflows.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Good time management skill; delivering work on time and to a high standard.
- Fluency in English.
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/ sponsorship not available.
- Can work on projects alone or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills – dealing with clients directly.