Digital Content Executive
LoveAdmin.com is a fast-growing SaaS business, experiencing year on year expansion and having secured private capital funding to accelerate its growth, this is an exciting time to join and accelerate your career.
A leader within the space, LoveAdmin brings to market innovative new online services that take the pain out of administration and payments, for clubs, membership organisations and class / course facilitators.
You’ll be in charge of captivating our targeted persona’s with your creative and cunning flare for words while understanding the intricacies of writing fully optimised copy across the entire digital marketing mix.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing, managing and executing a content calendar for each brand
- Coming up with creative campaign ideas to boost brand awareness to be delivered across multiple channels, including video, written and visual
- Ensuring that the website is fully optimised for SEO purposes and identify problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Manage and maintain the tone of voice for the brand across all channels and ensure brand integrity is kept
- Writing engaging and persuasive product and sector related content
- Proven track record within a content focused role, coming from an agency or client side
- Strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels
- Experience managing content and generating traffic for high profile websites
To apply please send your CV to Jen via email by clicking below, along with the following:
- A tweet saying why you're the best candidate for this role
- Copy for a Facebook ad, selling your childhood hero
- A Google Snippet on what you believe to be the most important factor in SEO
- An example of your previous content
No agencies, please.
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a true wordsmith, creatively minded, have a good eye for detail and be agile in your approach.
Working in the marketing function, in a small team, this role is suitable for someone looking to get their teeth into something really meaty, happy to speak up and throw ideas on the table, while equally happy to role up your sleeves and get things done.