LoveAdmin.com is a fast-growing SaaS business, experiencing year on year expansion and having secured private capital funding to accelerate its growth, this is an exciting time to join and accelerate your career.
A leader within the space, LoveAdmin brings to market innovative new online services that take the pain out of administration and payments, for clubs, membership organisations and class / course facilitators and we are in the process of launching a brand new app – LoveGymnastics.
We aspire to become THE app for gymnasts, parents and coaches in the UK and US to keep track of attendance, training records, development plans and latest news, views and insight, and to do this, we need a Brand Manager on board who will make this plan a reality.
You’ll be the brand guardian, advocate and champion of our exciting new app, LoveGymnastics, ensuring that this brand extension fits in, but also stands up on its own.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be commercially savvy, creatively minded, have a good eye for detail and be agile in your approach.
Managing all aspects of the brand internally and externally, responsibilities will include:
- Continual analysis the brand’s strategy and messaging, highlighting weaknesses and suggesting improvements based on research and insight
- Research consumer markets, monitoring market trends and consumer reaction
- Identify new areas to invest in to create qualified leads into our pipeline
- Create brand messaging that drives sales, loyalty and increases market share
- Confidently forecast on a quarterly and annual basis, with monthly reviews of pipeline activity, sales, lost leads and potential revenue
- Prepare progress reports for sales, marketing, and the board
- Be the voice of the consumer within the business
- Work with Marketing to develop strong and effective marketing collateral on and offline that aligns with the overall brand strategy
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience working within a brand team perhaps as a junior brand manager who is looking for a step up, or a brand manager who is looking for a new challenge
- Hands-on commercial experience
- Ability to influence and inspire at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the entire marketing mix
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Good presentation skills
As work environments go, this is something special. The business is based in the beautiful Pippingford Park, Nutley, from a modern barn conversion surrounded by unspoilt landscape and wildlife.
Working here you’ll also get:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
Plus, cuddles with office dog ‘Lola’ throughout the day.
The position is available for immediate start.
Job Type: Full-time 9:00 – 5:30
To apply for this role please send your CV to Jen using the email address below along with:
- What's your brand vision and strapline?
- A Tweet explaining who your brand idol is and why
- An example of a brand who you would give an 'F' to and why
- A list of the top 5 fitness trends for 2019
We’re looking for someone who has the ability to nurture and grow our new product inline with the growth trajectory required by our investors.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a small team and have the confidence to speak up, throw ideas on the table, roll up your sleeves and get things done.
This role won’t be suitable for someone looking for just another job. We’re looking for someone who has fire in their belly to make our dreams become a reality.