Digital Project Manager
Pragmatic is a 50 person digital agency specialising in WordPress in the heart of Brighton. We provide consultancy, creative services, and build websites and digital experiences .We'd love to welcome you to the team!
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our 50+ strong team in the heart of Brighton. We're looking for someone who's gained industry experience, and is looking for their next challenge. We can offer big name clients, exciting projects and a fantastic team.
You'll be a vital part of the production team, shepherding projects through from initial requirement gathering to successful completion and ongoing partnerships. Our Project Managers are un-blockers, clear and effective communicators, and super organised.
You'll be working with our Developers, Designers, Business Analysts, and Product Owners to deliver succesful projects and build long lasting relationships with clients.
Managing your team's activitiesWorking with Account Managers and Product Owners to plan and schedule workRunning stand-ups and team check-insLeading calls with clients to present status updates and demosCrunching data to provide project statsWorking with design and developer leads to build a positive, effective team dynamicWorking with stakeholders to unblock issues and push work throughInputing on company processes and the way we do thingsContributing to company strategic projects and initiatives (ie Mental Health Working Group, Community and Charity group)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in digital Project Management, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience in website build projects
- Experience applying both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Comfortable using a range of Project Management tools, such as JIRA
- Strong communication skills and comfortable delivering work to stakeholders and clients of varying seniority
- Experience working with large enterprise clients
- Able to say 'no' when needed - firm but fair!
- Understanding of WordPress and open source software would be beneficial
- Experience working in a Project Management team to improve processes and share learning
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to keep documentation and tools up-to-date
We can give you:
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- Yearly trips to WordCamps (we've been to Seville, Vienna, Paris, Belgrade to-date)
- Healthy learning and development programme to super-charge your career progression (roughly 20% of time for internal initiatives)
- Monthly team meal out - everyone heads to a local restaurant for food and drinks
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Innovative reward schemes for those making a big impact
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- Weekly fruit and veg for everyone's smoothies
- Central Brighton location (fantastic new office in The Lanes)
- People Operations team to drive personal development and culture activities
Please complete the form on this page: https://pragmatic.agency/jobs/digital-project-manager/
Or email Tom with any Qs: email@example.com
We love to see examples of projects, portfolios, community contributions etc, so please feel free to send anything that tells us about you!
- Positive: sees challenges not problems and can keep a team motivated
- Confident: happy providing opinions and feedback in a constructive way
- Ambitious: keen to develop self and the company
- Naturally curious and interested in the future of digital and our industry
- Enjoys working in a friendly team - we're very social and have strong company values around creating a place where our people love working
- Excited at the prospect of joining a talented and growing team with exciting prospects for the future