- Brighton and Hove
- £19,200 - £26,000 dependent on experience
- Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
Mindlab International is a consumer insight company that develops and utilises a wide range of technologies. We don’t just ask people what they think, but use psychological tests to find out how they really feel. We have real passion for what we do and believe that we have ideas that can revolutionise market research.
We are looking for bright, hardworking graduate level people to help us run research projects from proposal through to client presentation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, including making efforts to understand their brand and product history and future directions
- Present our company to new clients, potential clients, and at exhibitions and conferences
- Oversee client projects, specifically:
- Share project information and client communication with others working on a project
- Help integrate the client’s needs into our work in all stages from proposal writing and setting up the project, all the way through to report delivery and presentation
- Quality control any materials sent to clients
- Lead the debrief of findings to the clients
- Lead and manage client meetings, phone calls and other client communication
- Integration and working with external agencies
- Report to the directors on the status of your accounts
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities:
Help other members of the project team when needed, including but not limited to:
- Write project proposals and reports
- Design experiments and write experiment flow documents
- Data analysis
- Managing project workflow
We expect the chosen candidate to have:
- Exceptional presentation skills
- A proven track record in a client facing role
- Experience in presenting to clients in senior positions
- strong computer literacy
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in a consumer insight or market research role
- Knowledge or experience of psychology based research
- Data visualisation skills
We offer a unique opportunity to work with innovative research tools in a fast paced but happy and informal environment. We focus on a positive culture and we all socialise a lot. We look after our staff, provide loads of free fruit, snacks, nice coffee and a bewildering range of teas. Our light and airy office has a panoramic view over the south downs - come and work for us!
The job is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexible working times and is based at the Sussex Innnovation Centre.
We will close this advert early if we find the right candidate so right apply now if you are interested.
Apply via email with a covering letter and CV.
A professional, confident, personable, articulate manner and the ability to think on your feet and problem solve against tight deadlines.