Project Manager - fixed-term Maternity Cover up to 12 month
Jollywise is a creative digital agency based in Brighton. We design, build, and create digital experiences that extend the story for our clients and their customers. Most of our time is spent in the kids’ entertainment space working with the world’s biggest and brightest entertainment brands. We work with Cartoon Network, CBeebies, CBBC, Disney, PBS, Warner Bros, Universal Pictures to name a few.
Established in 2006, our mission is to look for fun in everything we do. Our shared company values have cultivated a team of knowledgeable, honest, and forward-thinking creatives and technicians, making Jollywise a leading and trusted name in the children’s digital entertainment space for over a decade.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record working in an agency environment to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months and work alongside our talented Production Team. If you are passionate about all things digital and are experienced and successful in managing digital projects, then let’s start a conversation.
You will manage a diverse range of projects. Maintaining websites, mobile apps, games, digital marketing content, video and a variety of other digital goodies.
You will be involved in projects from the initial client brief through ideation, project scoping, production and delivery. Your responsibility is to ensure projects we deliver are great and come in on time and on budget. You will manage this through effective communication, empathy, relationship building, scheduling and resource management to deliver to specified standards including testing and quality assurance.
As the first point of contact when the project is live, you will collaborate with, as well as manage and direct, internal and external teams to achieve the highest standards of delivery to meet or exceed our clients expectations.
- Experience of working with the following software and workflow tools: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, and project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp, Trello and Smartsheets.
- A track record of proven success with relevant examples of delivering digital projects in an agency setting.
- Skilled in delivering multiple projects using both agile and waterfall project management processes.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both client-facing and internal. You need to be able to bring to life an idea, document it and communicate it so everyone understands the objective and the expected outcome.
- The ability to take in your stride managing several projects simultaneously, keeping all the plates spinning through meticulous prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Working with the team to find workable solutions and alternative options when you come up against problems or blockages.
- As a matter of course, you communicate positively and regularly to internal and external stakeholders around project progress, managing expectations so clients are consistently delighted.
Competitive salary. Also, our employees benefit from fresh fruit delivered weekly, competitive annual leave, a cashback health and dental scheme, contributory pension scheme and monthly massages. Plus, free drinks from 4.30pm (“beer o’ clock”) every Friday, and the opportunity to accompany the whole team on an annual “away weekend”!
Please send your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com
**** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ****
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A natural ability for organising and planning
- An effective listener
- The tenacity to deliver on time
- A keen interest in being part of an award-winning digital agency
- Willingness to learn, and share your learnings with others
- Prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Positivity and enthusiasm
- A healthy sense of humour and desire to have fun!