Paper High is a Fair Trade and Ethical giftware company based in sunny Lewes. We have been selling Fair Trade products since 2001 and our mission has always been the same, to only buy Fair Trade, to have as little environmental impact as possible and to have a positive influence wherever we can. We have seen recent massive growth and look forward to an exciting future.
We are looking for an E-commerce Assistant to support our E-commerce Manager with the successful running of numerous online platforms including; Amazon, eBay, Not On The Highstreet and our main website.
Duties will include:
- Working with the E-Commerce manager to create and update product listings across all platforms.
- Ensuring that all products have up to date copy, imagery and pricing.
- To produce SEO rich content for our website in line with our marketing calendar.
- Improving product conversion and click-through rates through frequent sales reporting and data reviews.
- Working closely with the Customer Service team to improve end-to-end customer experience.
- Assisting in the creative content writing for email newsletters and potentially our blog.
- Helping with ad hoc duties across the business at peak trading times.
- Previous experience in E-commerce retail.
- Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Content/Copywriting experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working across numerous E-commerce marketplaces.
- CMS management (ideally within Magento).
- Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- A competitive salary with room for growth.
- Personal development initiatives to make sure that we help you build your E-commerce career.
- 50% staff discount on all our products.
If this sounds like the job for you then please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter with experience working within a varied E-commerce team. This is an amazing opportunity to become a part of an exciting, socially conscious retailer at a period of extended growth and to progress your career within E-Commerce. With plenty of freedom, you will be able to make a mark at Paper High.