We’re a content marketing agency that’s small in size and big in ideas. We work with ambitious brands who want to build an authentic connection with their audience, and combine thumb stopping creative with strategic planning to create campaigns that stand out from the noise and deliver measurable results.
We’re looking for a highly creative and driven individual with experience in producing stand out digital animation, video and static design for multiple online and offline platforms.
The successful applicant must be full of initiative, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for content marketing and experience in a similar role.
They will lead on all creative for The Drop Digital, pushing us forward as an innovator in the industry through the creation and execution of cross-platform content that drives growth in brand awareness and engagement.
- Design and development of innovative cross-platform digital designs for multiple clients, including video editing, animation and static artwork for both online and print.
- Working to content calendars to create show stopping social media posts and assets, optimising for multiple social channels to ensure a high level of reach and engagement is achieved.
- Design and artworking with impeccable attention to detail, ensuring brand guidelines are created and followed effectively.
- Overseeing the brand development for both our clients and The Drop Digital, pushing designs forward whilst being sympathetic to the brand strategy.
- Building our reputation as an innovator by being ahead of the curve with video, animation and design trends.
- Researching and implementing new concepts, platforms and tools to drive digital innovation.
- Highly creative, innovative and resourceful mindset.
- Strong working knowledge and regular use of social media, with a solid understanding of channel diversity.
- Entrepreneurial approach: able to own the role and proactively find ways to improve both our creative output and processes.
- Driven by ideas, you’ll be able to translate ideas from concept through to execution, with the end customer front of mind at all times.
- Experience working in an agency or juggling multiple client demands and deadlines.
- Ability to write coherent and clear briefs for other designers and freelancers.
- Advanced experience in the full Adobe CS – especially After Effects / Premiere Pro / InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator.
- A great team-player with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Pop culture awareness, news breaker and a trend leader.
- Multi-tasking master with great time management!
- Experience using 3D software such as Cinema 4D would be a bonus, but not essential.
Please apply with a CV, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio.