Digital Content Assistant
- Plugin Boutique Ltd.
- Brighton and Hove
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
Plugin Boutique is the place where the best music software companies come to sell their VST Plugins, Instruments and Studio Tools to Producers, Musicians and DJs worldwide. Customers can browse Best Selling and Top Rated products and can download Free VST Plugins, Demos and Trial Versions before purchasing.
Plugin Boutique is an audio software eCommerce store that has been proudly representing the world’s leading music software manufacturers since 2012.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Brighton office for a Digital Content Assistant. This role will act as a key support to the website manager.
Priding ourselves on high standards in business representation and offering the best music software to our customers, we are looking for an enthusiastic and felicitous new member to join our team. This role is focused on web content and will predominantly involve the adding of new content along with maintaining current content from within our custom built CMS. Excellent attention to detail is required for ensuring our web content is accurate and up to date. This role will also require the successful candidate to be dynamic and provide support to other departments.
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills (Mac & PC).
- Exceptional organisation.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- An efficient and hands on working style.
- A logical mindset and pragmatic approach.
- A sense of ownership and commitment to achieve a result or resolution.
- The ability to learn pro-actively and take responsibility for your own development.
- A keen & active interest in music & music technology.
- DAW experience; multiple platforms an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic video editing knowledge (an advantage).
- Critical thinking and the ability to provide constructive feedback.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Adding new products to the site.
- Adding new reviews/editorial content.
- Writing product copy.
- Creating step by step installation guides.
- Product page maintenance.
- Manufacturer trade-lists.
- Image creation for web and marketing.
- Image optimisation.
- Liaising with manufacturers.
- Liaising with Content Manager & Team
- Partaking in weekly team meetings.
- Representing Plugin Boutique at Music Conferences.
- Flexible rota’d weekend work.
- Music software product testing.
The successful applicant will be bright, enthusiastic and helpful with excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. They will also have a passion for music production and software.
In addition to your salary you will receive a generous annual leave entitlement, pension, profit share (after one year of employment) and development opportunities as we continue grow.
At Plugin Boutique, we pride ourselves on creating a culture that challenges prejudice and values diversity.
When contacting us, please attach both your CV and covering letter to the email.
Application end date: 31st July 2019