Ecommerce Digital Marketing Assistant
Paladone is a wholesale giftware company with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong. We design and distribute directly from our Head Quarters in Shoreham by Sea, Texas US and the Far East. Our mission is to create the best gift products and deliver them to our customers with an unrivalled customer focussed service.
Along with our own branded products, we offer a comprehensive range of licensed giftware. We work with many exciting mainstream brands such as Disney, Harry Potter and DC comics, and we develop, design, manufacture and wholesale a wide range of gift and novelties for our retail partners in the UK and around the world. We have enjoyed continuous growth and have ambitious plans for the future.
We are looking to recruit a talented Ecommerce Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team. Your role will be to provide administrative support for the digital department and to assist in developing our digital proposition. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months to assist us during our peak period. However, there may be an opportunity to extend the contract or for the contract to be made permanant.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in digital marketing & ecommerce.
• Ensuring our product catalogue is best positioned on our website to maximise salesProduct data management
• Category Management (naming/creating categories and tagging products to ensure searchability and visibility across the site)
• Search engine optimisation
Stock management (allocating/manoeuvring stock to ensure all websites have product to sell)
• Briefing asset requirements to the design team in advance to ensure assets are available to support events, promotion & personalisation
• Ensuring site assets are loaded in line with the events/promotional calendar, amending where necessary
• Checking and managing missing product images
• Intermediate Excel
• Basic HTML/CSS desirable
• Experience in data entry or data administration desirable
If you are interested in this role or you would like some more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone who is:
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast moving environment
• Strong time management & personal effectiveness
• Confident communication, both written & verbal
• Creative, driven and with a perfectionist attitude