Event Sales Executive
- Rethink Events
- Brighton & Hove
- Competitive basic (19-22K), uncapped commission (3
- Business Development, Sales, Account Handling
- Contract Type
Rethink Events is a fast-growing company with an exceptional team that creates and delivers international business conferences promoting cutting-edge technologies in sustainable agri-food, energy and water.
Based in Brighton, we work globally, with our biggest events taking place in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore and Los Angeles, and imminent launches in Amsterdam and São Paulo. We have built a reputation for excellence in each of our markets and will continue our rapid expansion over the next two years.
Do you thrive on competition? Would you like to earn good money whilst having a positive impact upon the planet? Are you naturally inquisitive, with an interest in technology and sustainability?
If you answered yes to these questions, an Event Sales Position at Rethink might be right for you. In addition to a competitive basic, our team benefit from a generous commission structure and have the opportunity to earn extra bonuses if they outperform.
As Event Sales Executive, you will sell attendance across a portfolio of market leading B2B conferences in the sustainable food, energy and water sectors. Our events take place in London, San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam and Singapore.
You will be expected to use telephone and email to convert leads into paid registrations for the summit. Delegates are director-level, and based globally, so an ability to connect with senior, international contacts is a must. We work with game-changing and innovative start-ups and leading brands such as Google, Coca-Cola, IBM, GE and Intel.
Our events are targeted at the very top people in the sustainability sector. They are research-led, but with a commercial purpose in mind. We design high quality programmes with un-rivaled speakers, as such we have an excellent reputation in the markets we serve.
What you will do:
• Follow up inbound leads and enquiries and convert to sales
• Identify and account manage past multi-buyers and key customers
• Build, operate and maintain a sales database
• Work directly with the marketing team to generate new leads
• Develop the portfolio of products and Identify new business opportunities
What we would like to see:
• Track record of high achievement
• A highly self-driven sense of motivation
• Previous successful sales experience OR strong interest in a sales career
• Natural curiosity and passion for sustainability
• Confident when selling to senior-level business people globally
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Good IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Google
• A good sense of humour!
Bonus skills that we would like:
• Additional languages – Spanish, Portugese, German, French
• Understanding and experience of the B2B conference model
• Experience with Salesforce / databases
Competitive basic (19-22K), uncapped commission (35-45K)
Great Pension Plan and Ride to Work scheme
International travel opportunities
Strong training programme and career development opportunities
Small, fun and relaxed office just a couple of minutes from the beach!
Get the ball rolling: Stephan Groves, email@example.com
01273 789 912
We are a close-knit team, commited to being the very best at what we do. We work in an exciting and dynamic market and this is a huge opportunity for an exceptional sales executive who relishes the prospect of joining a small but already highly-reputed company with global ambitions and reach.
If you are energetic, ambitious, self-motivated and looking for a sales role you can feel passionate about - this could be for you.
Excellent training, development and earning plans will be given.