Magento / PHP Web developer
Vektor provides a hassle-free digital, design and print service. We have agency skills with an in‑house production team and facilities.
This means we’re in a great position to create, manage and maintain brand assets and then push them into design, digital, clothing or print production projects.
Vektor are seeking a self-motivated, experienced Magento 2 / PHP web developer with an eye for detail. We have a growing list of projects in the pipeline and are looking to expand our talented digital team. You’ll be working on existing and new Magento 2 installations as well as some bespoke Laravel projects. It would be considered advantageous if you also have strong frontend experience.
This role will be suited to someone who has 2+ years experience with Magento and is looking to progress into a more senior role,
You will also gain exposure and have the opportunity to contribute to our in-house boilerplate, with many rich and powerful features, used to kickstart our projects.
Your day to day role will include:
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance/updates of current client websites
- Creating new sub-sites to existing Magento 2 applications
- Developing and deploying new Magento 2 installations
- Supporting existing and developing new web apps using Laravel/PHP
- Growing in web developer awesomeness by identifying and using the latest and greatest tools
The essential skills we’re looking for are:
- Magento 2
- Use of APIs (JSON)
Nice to have skills would be:
- Laravel (PHP Framework)
- Linux (Debian) command line
- Responsive frontend development (HTML/SCSS/LESS)
- WordPress theme development/integration
- Adobe CC software (Illustrator/Photoshop)
There's free off-street parking and we're a 2 minute walk from Burgess Hill train station.
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please call Pete on 01444 657 399 (option 2) or send a cv/portfolio/links to email@example.com.
Whilst making sure we always meet and exceed our clients expectations, we also endeavour to work in a relaxed environment, where everyone is encouraged to pitch in.
We’re also committed to making sure working hours are 0900 - 1730hrs (so no working late) and being flexible in terms of fitting work life around childcare for example. Along with other benefits, we have quarterly social catchups and friday lunch/beers are always on vektor!