Mindlab International is a consumer insight company that develops and utilises a wide range of technologies. We don’t just ask people what they think, but use psychological tests to find out how they really feel. We have real passion for what we do and believe that we have ideas that can revolutionise market research.
We are looking for bright, hardworking graduate level people to create content that helps our clients make the right decisions
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design experiments
- Write project proposals
- Write experiment flow documents
- Data analysis, including developing a narrative and clear recommendations from complex result patterns
- Data visualisation
- Report writing
- Other content creation, such as marketing materials
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities:
Help other members of the project team when needed, including but not limited to:
- Managing project workflow
- Debrief findings to clients
- Client communication
- Quality control
- Represent the company at exhibitions and conferences
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
We expect the chosen candidate to have:
- A degree in a scientific discipline (could be psychology, neuroscience, economics etc.).
- Exceptional written English.
- A professional, confident, personable, articulate manner and the ability to think on your feet and problem solve against tight deadlines.
- Confidence interpreting and communicating data and a sound understanding of Excel.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS (some or all of these):
- Knowledge / experience of psychology research
- Knowledge / experience of market research
- Experience in statistical analysis (especially using R)
- Programming experience (in any language)
- Data visualisation skills
We offer a unique opportunity to work with innovative research tools in a fast paced but happy and informal environment. We focus on a positive culture and we all socialise a lot. We look after our staff, provide loads of free fruit, snacks, nice coffee and a bewildering range of teas. Our light and airy office has a panoramic view over the south downs - come and work for us!
The job is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexible working times and is based at the Sussex Innnovation Centre.
We will close this advert early if we find the right candidate so right apply now if you are interested.
Please NO AGENCIES. Direct applications only.
Apply via email with a covering letter and CV.