SVC LABS LTD.
SVC Labs was founded in 2014 with the aim of providing our customers with the best E-liquid on the market and a gateway out of smoking and into a healthier world. Based out of our state-of-the-art facility in East Sussex we are constantly investing in our people, our product and our technology to continuously improve. Each and every member of SVC Labs is passionate and committed to being the best in the E-Liquid business in everything we do and this dedication is apparent throughout or product offering. We’re looking to take it to the next level — and that’s where you come in! SVC LABS is creativity, fast-paced, rewarding and perfect for someone who is ambitious and eager to take the next step in their marketing career.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager is an integral member of the SVC LABS team, leading and executing campaigns and communications across all areas of the business, both internally and externally. They are able to take ownership of the SVC LABS communication channels, be the key content creator, and lead the charge in maintaining one tone of voice for SVC LABS.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Content creation for all platforms across all brands.
2. Social media and direct media marketing
3. Work with the commercial team to launch new products into new marketplaces internationally and provide recommendations for further expansion.
4. Executing the marketing plan and giving innovative ideas on how to grow our current customer base through our channels.
5. Providing innovative ideas for consumer / wholesaler marketing promotions.
6. Trade show and event lead project management
7. Brand and campaign development.
8. E-commerce and Retail marketing management
9. Create the strategy and annual marketing calendar for the delivery of all marketing channels including social, owned channel content, targeted email marketing activity which also match in-store activities and trade shows.
10. Further develop the look and feel of the brand to deliver on brand strategy and brand ambition
11. Team management
Email your CV to email@example.com
Experience & Key Attributes
1. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a marketing role
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
3. The ability to come up with ideas and execute them