Digital Marketing Manager
Cloud9 Insight are a Microsoft Gold and award-winning Partner based in Brighton. We have recently won Gatwick Diamond Apprentice of the Year Award a credit to our investment in people and prior to that we won Microsoft Apprentice of the year award. We enjoy a stunning spacious air-conditioned and modern office space which overlooks Preston Park. We are walking distance to both Preston Park and Brighton train stations. We are very customer centric and we are driven to achieve the highest levels of customer service. We take pride in working with clients over the long term and working as a team to continuously learn and share that learning with each other and clients. We work according to a set of five company values which influence everything we do, these are: Positivity, Fun, Be the Best, Long Term Partnership and Relationships, Knowledge Sharing, Learning & Development.
The primary measure of success for the role is to generate leads for the business. This candidate will demonstrate great potential and likely may not have reached the peak of their career ambition but be seeking an employer to accelerate their career progression. The candidate will be a key member of the leadership team with strategic input to support business growth. Full training and career development will be provided throughout employment including investment in relevant CIM qualifications if desired. Candidates will be expected to have previous lead generation responsibility including experience in creating marketing content of different mediums and experience of SEO.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy that supports Cloud9’s ambitious growth plans
- Identification and management of strategies to increase lead conversion
- Develop and measure success of strategies to increase lead generation through all channels
- Nurture existing clients as well as long term prospects
- Support creation of visual and written content which may include blogs, videos, newsletters, Powerpoints etc
- Ensure all client facing material meets quality standards
- Update and management of website, SEO and social media
- Support creation of high-quality client case studies and videos
- From time to time support clients with learning of Marketing technology and best practices
- Creating and launching very professional product and service mixes tailored for unique client audiences
- Proven and competent use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working within a small Marketing team for a high growth company
- Experience in reporting and measuring success including tracking conversion
- Expert with use of online marketing mix and driving strategies to drive online traffic to company website to create leads
- Overseeing social media strategy for company
- Utilising a range of techniques including pay per clicks and SEO.
- Demonstrate proven results for growth of previous business through marketing success
- Experience of Brand development
Cloud9 typically offer frequent pay reviews to ensure your salary compensation is commensurate with your level of value add to the business. This role has realistic potential for the right candidate to be considered for Directorship role in the future. Pay reviews are discretionary but typically every 6 months of employment. Our ambition is to stretch you to reach your highest potential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and your CV. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your email or as part of your CV.
• Highly organised with great planning and reliable execution skills
• Strategic thinker, confident to translate company strategy into a detailed strategic marketing plan.
• Great attention to detail
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Creative thinker, adaptable and a team player
• Love engaging with people and be great at developing and building relationships internally and outside the business.
• Be enthusiastic and quick to learn and go outside your comfort zone
• Keen to keep up with current trends in Marketing
• Be passionate about customers, we use NPS to ensure highest levels of customer loyalty