Sightsavers Our vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes, and where people with disabilities participate equally in society.
Want to use your digital design skills to help improve the lives for some of the world’s most disadvantaged people? We are looking for a Digital Designer to join us. You’ll work alongside a team shortlisted for this year’s BIMA Awards (and a BIMA100 designer), and whose work on accessibility was recognised by this year’s Design Week Awards.
Sightsavers is one of the UK’s largest charities and works in over 30 countries to protect sight and campaign for the inclusion of people with disabilities in all areas of life.
The Digital Designer will work alongside our other designers to support with user experience design and the creation of a broad range of digital materials that communicate Sightsavers’ vision and mission to our key audiences and the wider public.
We are looking for a Digital Designer with:
- Experience working in web and broader digital design
- Strong graphic design skills
- Some experience with motion graphics would be welcome.
We anticipate that interviews will take place on Monday 2 September and Tuesday 3 September at our offices in Haywards Heath.
To learn more, please download the job description.
Closing Date: 18 August, 2019
To learn more, please download the job description and application form via Sigthsavers webiste.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Comfortable working to deadline on multiple tasks.
- A passion for design in communications.
- A relevant design degree or equivalent work experience.
- An understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity for people with disabilities.
- lthough not essential, applications from French, Italian, Norwegian or Swedish speakers would be welcome.