At Retain we have over ten years e-commerce and digital marketing experience; we love to work closely with all of our clients mainly focussed on helping them to attract and retain their customers.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating user-friendly, great looking websites. You’ll be a problem-solver who thrives in finding solutions to both technical and user experience challenges.
Working in a small team, collaboration is a vital part of how we work both inside Retain and with our clients. You’ll be someone who loves to work in a team and looks to bring out the best in others. You’ll find that in all of our projects, there will always an opportunity to learn new skills and hone those that already exist.
Your technical skills will include
- WordPress experience
- A good understanding of HTML5, CSS & jQuery
- A good understanding of responsive design
- A basic understanding of PHP & MySQL
It would be great, but not essential if you had
- Other CMS experience as Drupal
- Experience of design software (Sketch/Adobe CC)
- Experience of Agile methodology
- Git experience
- An understanding of SEO
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
Please email your application/CV
You’ll be someone who
- Pays attention to the details
- Owns their part of every project
- Loves being part of a team
- Enjoys a challenge
- Looks to add value in everything they do