Friday Media Group is a family-run enterprise based in West Sussex. We have been around since 1974, so we know a thing or two about marketing! We operate and excel in classified; retail; recruitment and web services sectors. You may be familiar with our headline brand - Friday-Ad. We are growing fast, and entering a new and exciting stage of development, so it’s a great time to join us. We are expanding in the UK and internationally, and currently operate from offices in Brighton, Preston, Pembroke, Miami, Bangalore and Barcelona.
We are looking for a PPC Executive to manage a portfolio of Google Ads accounts for brands across Friday Media Group. You will join our expanding Agency Services team, coming into a dynamic working environment, working as part of a larger team that are driven by performance and best practice.
We are looking for somebody who can grow with the role. Someone who is ambitious and is looking to advance their career. Initially joining us in a hands-on role, you will quickly have a chance to make your mark. The right person will quickly advance to a strategic level, defining; reinforcing and implementing long-term strategies to take our paid performance to the next level.
- Typical tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Build and optimise PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (formally Bing Ads)
- Actively developing and driving strategy
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Managing and communicating with third party partners
- Assisting in training junior members of the team
- Analyzing results and making recommendations
We’re looking for somebody who is eager to learn and keen to help drive positive results for all of our brands. You must be willing to take ownership over projects, working with other areas of the business to develop ideas and drive innovation and best practice.
- The perfect candidate will be somebody who is:
- Experience with PPC channels, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads or Facebook
- Well rounded understanding of Marketing
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Analytical mindset, able to interpret data and build reports
- Fast learner, eager to learn.
With our office currently based in Sayers Common, just outside Brighton. We are moving into Brighton in the near future.
We’re eager to develop our staff, working with them to create a Personal Development Plan that caters to their growth and goals. We have a number of avenues to shout about our employees achievements and reward hard work.
Other Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Company pension
- Great team atmosphere & regular social events
- Discounted holiday accommodation in Wales & Spain
- 2pm finish every Friday
- Free use of on-site gym
- Free fruit
To Apply please email your CV and a covering letter
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove