- Brighton and Hove
- Project Management, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
SiteVisibility is an integrated digital marketing agency with an outstanding SEO heritage stretching back to 2001. We host one of the world’s most popular marketing podcasts, the Internet Marketing Podcast. We're also co-founders of the world's largest SEO conference, BrightonSEO.
Our company values are to:
- Deliver The Promise
- Be Oustanding
- Love Working Together
Are you a people person?
Are you naturally curious and inquisitive?
Can you communicate marketing strategies and tactics in a way that feels accessible to everyone?
We’re searching for an Account Manager to join our growing team in central Brighton.
You’ll enjoy developing strong, long-term client relationships that are rooted in providing excellent service and delivering solutions aligned with our client’s marketing objectives.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally organised, with proven project management experience and who is motivated by the opportunity of an end-to-end marketing role.
It’s important to us that you are positive, pragmatic and willing to share your marketing knowledge. In return, you’ll be joining a team of skilled specialists and sharers, with unrivalled opportunities for training and personal development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, understanding and documenting our client’s business objectives and targets
- Uncovering our client’s marketing assumptions and motivations
- Surfacing and sharing client risks and opportunities
- Building and maintaining trusted client relationships
- Client retention and revenue growth
- All aspects of project management, namely ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meet the goals and expectations of our clients
- Creating marketing strategies alongside our team of marketing specialists
- Reporting on marketing performance
- Lead generation, pre-sales and new business pitches
- Being at the forefront of industry and competitor news and trends
Skills and experience required:
- Customer-centric with first class interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, with confidence in presenting to a wide range of marketing professionals
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite products
- Experience in using marketing software for reporting, analysis and research
- Demonstratable experience in account management, ideally within the marketing industry
- Must be able to demonstrate working towards a sales related performance target
- Demonstratable experience in project management and comfortable in using project management and communication tools
- Able to exhibit a high level of attention to detail, ideally with proven experience in producing marketing strategies, proposals and contracts
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks
- 2+ years of marketing agency experience
- A second language is highly beneficial
- Practical experience in any marketing discipline (though we’d love to find someone who is strong commercially or analytically)
Our benefits include:
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Monthly personal development meetings
- Up to £800.00 personal training budget per year
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from a wide range of marketing disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Ability to build your industry profile through BrightonSEO, MeasureFest, our Internet Marketing Podcast and our blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin O’clock on Friday afternoons
- Dental plan
- Ability to buy holiday
- Bagel Mondays
- Network railcard
- Office dogs (providing you like dogs…)
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org