Full Stack Developer
- Wild Dog Design
- Brighton and Hove
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Wild Dog Design is an award-winning, Brighton-based digital design agency with a deep understanding of technology, a passion for beautiful design and the experience and desire to combine the two.
We are more than just our design concepts and technical solutions for clients. We are a very special creative agency who live and breathe our clients’ projects as if they were our own. We strive every day to grow as individuals and as an agency to be better and more innovative.
Our office is calm and pleasant and we have a comfortable work environment overlooking Old Steine allowing easy access to transport, the town and the seaside.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with an inclination towards creating front-end templates with Wordpress integration. You should have all-round experience in producing websites and an ability to learn new practices and techniques from our development team. You will be working various projects ranging from a Far East Tour Operator, a B2B aviation logistics company, a global pharmaceuticals giant, along with helping Wild Dog launch its own bespoke digital products.
- Front end development experience using HTML / Twig
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, Sass in particular
- OOCSS mindset
- Experience dealing with cross-browser compatibility and CSS / JS Best Practices
- Experience of optimising for mobile devices and retina screens
- Experience in PHP development and familiarity with Wordpress/Joomla
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Solid understanding and demonstration of responsive sites
- Automation tools experience — npm, gulp and webpack
- Code versioning experience, Git in particular
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and XD would be beneficial
- An enthusiasm and interest for all things “web”
- Great communication skills
- Never-ending desire to learn
Benefits of working for Wild Dog Design.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Use of our kitchen including fresh coffee, herbal teas etc.
- Opportunity for self-advancement and training.
- Attendance of industry events.
- Being part of something really exciting.
No Agencies please!