Marketing Operations Executive
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£460 million. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Operations Executive to join our team in Brighton.
The Marketing Operations Executive is responsible for supporting the Brand and Product Managers to execute their strategies and campaigns with a particular focus on data administration and marketing automation using the systems Pardot and Salesforce.
This role is more technically focused than a typical Marketing Executive and will suit someone highly computer literate with an interest in systems, process and data in a marketing and sales context.
- Assist in the backend creation of Marketing Automation including lists, forms, workflows, HTML email and drip programs using Pardot
- Assist in the configuration and administration our Salesforce CRM database(s)
- Support the Data Analyst to ensure all marketing activity is tracked and reported on accurately and effectively
- Rebuilding Marketing Automation elements from one system to another
- Provide frequent, accurate updates to the database in order to maintain data hygiene
- Support the individual Brand and Product managers execute their campaigns
- Create sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Assist in the database maintenance program to ensure all data in the system is clean and up to date
- Ensure all processes and workflows are fully documented
- Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that customer accounts and sales lead information is current and accurate
- Train new end users to the marketing system
- Populate missing information within the database
- Assist in the migration of Salesforce records as the Group acquires new businesses
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team with respect to meeting team performance goals, sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot Salesforce-related issues within the business and provide first line support for end-users
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator in achieving their goals for the CRM
- Sourcing prospects for new business and account development activity where directed by the Marketing Operations Manager
- Working with the other integrated systems such as LinkedIn as and when required
- Other duties as required by the Marketing Operations team
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience working in a busy Marketing team
- Excellent computer literacy
- Moderate excel skills
- A strong desire to learn and ability to adapt
- Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot certified
- Previous experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Knowledge of databases
- Qualifications or background in digital marketing, business studies, computer science or similar
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like more information please click here.
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.