Certified Salesforce Administrator
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£460 million. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
We are looking for a talented Certified Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Brighton.
Deeply knowledgeable about how the business operates, LTG’s Salesforce Administrator and Developer works across all departments in the organisation to refine process, automations, interface and reporting using our CRM database, Salesforce.
This role’s main responsibility is to strategise, develop and measure LTG’s Salesforce instances for optimisation of sales and marketing activity.
- Internal ownership of the Group’s Salesforce CRM systems - 3 orgs totaling 200 users distributed globally
- Day-to-day end-user troubleshooting of Salesforce-related issues within the business
- Support the Sales and Marketing departments in their use of personal data
- Strategise and implement processes based on the needs of each business within the Group
- Champion productivity of the platform
- Optimise Salesforce configuration to obtain maximum value from the platform
- Manage the migration of orgs from one instance to another as required
- Manage the integration of 3rd party systems with Salesforce including Pardot
- Provide frequent, accurate updates to the database in order to maintain data hygiene as it relates to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, cases etc
- Create and generate sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Implement process and workflow to create efficiencies in data maintenance and business operations
- Work with senior leaders across LTG companies maximise the system’s effectiveness within the business
- Share best practice and insight with the marketing and sales teams, to include: performance goals, sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
- Maintain project planners and allocate workload to team members where required
- Train and delegate to the Marketing Operations Assistant for lower level Salesforce admin tasks.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Demonstrable experience on Trailhead including a significant number of badges achieved
- Advanced Admin skills including building custom objects, workflow rules, triggers, flows and using process builder.
- Proven system skills building solutions with a real business impact
- Ability to work with third party applications such as Demand Tools
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge and expertise (including enterprise)
- Proficient in both Lightning and Classic
- Highly experienced in creating workflows, processes, reports and dashboards
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Ability to write and maintain system documentation, process maps and work instructions.
- The ability to train new and existing Salesforce users on the platform.
- Visualforce and Apex knowledge
- Developer console experience
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certified
- Salesforce Developer certified
- Pardot (or other Marketing automation) experience/knowledge
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is £35K - £40K depending on experience
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like more information please click here.
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.