Limitless choice isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. After a point, adding more options gets overwhelming. It stops us choosing at all. Or leaves us regretting the choices we make.
Here at 15gifts, we’re obsessed with the psychology of choice. Studying the key elements that drive people to make confident choices on the high street, and bringing those qualities into the digital world through intelligent decision-engine technology.
Today we power thousands of confident consumer choices every day across some of the largest brands in the UK including Virgin, EE, Sky, Three, BT and The Times. With every engine interaction, we’re learning more about customers, gathering insights and powering more and more accurate recommendations.
We’re a company that’s growing fast and we’re excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We have a great culture, an energetic office and we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our potential.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to help us scale the world’s leading artificially intelligent sales assistant.
Over the last few years, our product team has built an artificially intelligent sales assistant that partners with the world’s top brands to sell their products as well as their best salespeople – including Sky, O2, EE and Three.
You’ll be working on the goals, strategy and delivery within a key set of our cross-functional product teams to shape the way thousands of customers shop online every day.
Be an essential part of the team
- Known as the ambassador for the product, inside 15gifts and out
- An expert on the products our partners sell, able to identify the key differentiators that resonate with their customers.
- Owning a product roadmap and driving to achieve the product vision.
- Working at the cutting edge of consumer psychology in online sales, understanding how to read, predict and influence customer behaviour.
- Collaborating with a team of data scientists to harness machine learning, recommending the products most likely to drive conversion.
- Shaping our rapport-building automated conversations, to build rich profiles able to cluster customers based on their behavioural traits.
- Collaborating with our UX, copy and design teams to tailor our proven sales techniques to each clients’ branding and voice.
The person we’d love to find will have proven experience...
- Owning complex and technical products
- Working with stakeholders to identify the opportunities most likely to drive value, and scoping features that enhance the product for everyone
- Owning and evangelising a strategic product roadmap
- Working autonomously through a backlog to ensure your dev team deliver features quickly and efficiently
- Working closely with UX, development and data science teams to solve complex challenges
- Monitoring product performance after launch and driving data-led improvements through iteration
What We’re Offering
- The opportunity to directly influence the success of a fast-growing business
- A creative and energised working environment
- Working directly with some of the largest companies in the UK, including Sky, EE, BT, O2, The Times and Virgin Media.
- The chance to own a product at an incredibly exciting time of change and growth
- The chance to work with a brilliant and passionate team of developers, designers and data scientists
- Input into all aspects of the business
- 33 days holiday (including Bank holidays) and your birthday off work
- Fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, beers and regular social events
- Free lunch (and interesting talks) every Friday
- Regular visits from friendly office dogs
- Occasional office yoga and lunchtime PT sessions
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- The usuals, cycle to work scheme and free eye tests
If this sounds like you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter describing why you would be ideal for the role.
We would love to work with someone who...
- Is passionate about product ownership and constantly strives to improve
- Thrives from working in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts
- Has a keen interest in the latest technologies, particularly AI
- Always looks to stand up and take ownership
- Is obsessed about building amazing customer journeys
- Wants to work with a group of people who celebrate our heroes, share our insights freely, are constantly looking for better ways to do things, and above all support each other