We’re Lark. Our team of writers, editors and creatives help brilliant brands find their voice and tell their stories. From our studio in central Brighton, we produce the highest quality content for some amazing organisations. Our work includes brand language, copywriting and editing, creating brand and marketing materials, running content workshops, producing tone of voice and messaging guidelines, crafting straplines, building content strategies, as well as running training and consultancy.
We have a very rare opportunity for a new team member to come and join us. We are looking for a Content Strategist to help us deliver excellent projects for our clients. The right person will be able to help shape the way we look at content in the agency.
A hybrid of analytical thinking, creativity and a deep understanding of the different types of content people like (and need!) to consume.
We’re a small, specialist team of writers, editors, designers and strategists, and we all get involved in different aspects iof each project - from brief to delivery, so we need someone who's versatile and open to mucking in, but we'd be looking at you in particular to lead on content strategy projects.
From our airy studio right by the sea, we create verbal and visual brand identities, manage campaigns and digital content projects, articulate tone of voice and core brand language, and craft word-perfect copy for lots of brilliant organisations that are helping create positive change, from Samaritans to Sport England.
We know our clients inside out, and being a small team, we get to know each other pretty well, too.
Who we need:
- Someone with 3+ years in planning content projects.
What you need:
- Previous success in creating clear structures from complex content – planning user journeys/experience mapping, content wireframes, audits, plotting information architecture.
- Experience in relevant software/tools, such as Miro
- Some design skills a plus - experience in InDesign and Photoshop
The bits you really want to know
- Core hours are 9am-5pm but there is flexibility (if you’re an early riser, get in early and finish early!)
- 25 days holiday +1 on your birthday
- Salary: competitive. Please include your salary expectations.
NOTE: This ad has been updated.
Please drop us your CV and/or portfolio, an indication of salary expectations,and a short cover email explaining why you think you’re the one for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be an analytical thinker, and tackle things methodically and thoughtfully – attention to detail is essential.
- With a creative spark - this is not a copywriting role, but we're a creative content agency, so we need someone who brings ideas to the table and has experience in creating engaging content
- Ability to run your own time and projects