Product Marketing Manager
Linnworks is an ecommerce platform that helps online sellers save time, reduce costs and scale their business.
The Linnworks marketing team is growing, and we are looking for a data-driven leader to manage our go-to-market product strategy. The product marketing manager will own and execute new product launches, upsell existing features, and retain our growing number of customers. Linnworks is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial place to work where you'll be collaborating with talented, global team members. Join us on our mission to help online sellers, of all sizes, sell better.
What You'll Do:
- Own product communications for new and existing customers, providing easy to understand messaging, and delivering a world-class experience.
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging, sales enablement materials, marketing collateral for new and existing product.
- Create content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition.
- Work closely with product managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers and competitive positioning.
- Create compelling sales and marketing collateral across digital mediums to drive acquisition and upsell.
- Serve as a key expert for our ecommerce community, building an understanding of their needs and their purchase decision process.
- Contribute to customer experiences such as product days to inform delegates of the value of new and existing features.
- Monitor and document technology trends, ecosystem developments, and competitive moves that influence customer needs.
Who You Are:
- You're an outstanding communicator.
- You have a data-driven mindset with a keen eye for detail.
- You have a good understanding of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- You are confident in front of a camera and customers.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising workloads to meet competing deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing.
- Product marketing experience from a previous role.
- Experience of running an online business.
- Strong understanding of SaaS.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Salary DoE.
- Remote-working and flexible working hours, negotiable.
- Work at our Chichester (West Sussex) or London (Soho) offices.
- Free lunch provided for all employees.
- Regular company outings and vibrant social scene.
- Generous personal development budget.
At Linnworks, we help people sell better, so that they can have more freedom in their business and in their life. Our human-centric software connects and automates all the different parts of the selling process. This means our customers can spend less time on manual tasks and more time on the more important things, like growing their business. Linnworks is one of the most exciting high-growth tech companies. Founded in 2009, the business has rapidly expanded to become the market leading provider of eCommerce SaaS solutions in Europe.
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.