Senior Project Manager
Exciting news! Sponge have landed in Brighton, and we're looking for more brilliant people to join our team.
We work with global brands to challenge the norm, push the boundaries of creativity and bring learning to life.
We're relentless about delivering creativity into every client relationship, and when our talented people get to work, 'impossible' is just another day at the office.
Senior (Digital) Project Manager at Sponge
If you relish the challenge of an exciting Project Management role within a rapidly growing business where no two days are the same, then this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you feel at home managing projects up to a quarter million pounds, or more. Projects of all shapes, sizes and complexity don’t phase you, the thrill of managing the unknown or new is what gets you out of bed each day.
Your experience and expertise enables you to support our most important areas within the business; our clients and our people. From coming up with outside the box project approaches, to presenting at pitches, you thrive under pressure. Even when you’re up against it, you guide and support the development of others in the team because you love passing down your wisdom.
With an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work remotely and travel internationally, your desire to learn and progress will be rewarded with opportunities for personal growth, supported by training and mentoring to refine your already highly tuned skills.
Where you’ll create impact
- Build and nurture strong client relationships, identifying areas for account development to support overall business growth.
- Inspire, motivate and collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on time and within budget.
- Juggle a variety of complex projects, often diverse in nature, navigating any hurdles with a positive attitude to keep things on track.
For more information around some of the work our PMs have successfully delivered, check out some of our recent projects with the likes of Coca-Cola, Royal Mail and AstraZeneca here...
If all this sounds familiar you could be ready for your next challenge as part of our award-winning team!
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most challenging project and how you produced a first class client experience.
- Extensive digital project management experience
- Experience working within a highly client centric/facing role
- Experience of leading solution-focused project teams
- Proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Highly adaptable to change and incredibly resilient
Please visit our website here for further info.
- Strong client facing skills
- Strategic in approach
- Clear and confident communication skills at all levels
- High level of accurary and attention to detail
- Strong planning and presentation skills
- Solution focused attitude
- Comfortable working in high pressure situations