Growth Marketing Executive
Linnworks is an ecommerce platform that helps online sellers save time, reduce costs and scale their business.
The Linnworks marketing team is growing and we're looking for a data-driven growth marketer to drive customer acquisition through a wide range of channels. The growth marketer will accelerate our inbound marketing strategy, increase brand awareness, and execute a wide range of creative marketing campaigns. Linnworks is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial place to work where you'll be collaborating with a talented global team. Join us on our mission to help online sellers, of all sizes, sell better.
What You'll Do:
- Create compelling and educational content across a range of channels - adding value to online sellers at each stage of their journey.
- Conduct keyword research to create SEO optimised content that generates organic traffic and leads.
- Identify and test creative marketing campaigns that support the wider marketing strategy - increasing website traffic, driving leads and improving customer retention.
- Track and analyse campaign performance with regular reporting.
- Brief and manage external freelance writers, and ensure their creative is delivered on time and to a high quality.
- Execute a range of paid advertising campaigns through PPC platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook.
- Proofread content created by other stakeholders in the business.
- Create a range of sales enablement content to support the global sales team.
- Take complex subjects and simplify them in a way that can be easily understood by online sellers.
Who You Are:
- You have outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- You have a data-driven mindset with a keen eye for detail.
- You have good knowledge of SEO best practices with proven experience of content optimisation.
- You are experienced with PPC platforms suchs as Google AdWords.
- You have good knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising workloads to meet competing deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing.
- Experience with B2B SaaS.
- Strong understanding of Hubspot, Ahrefs, Photoshop, Drift and Hotjar.
- Salary DoE.
- Remote-working and flexible working hours, negotiable.
- Free lunch provided for all employees.
- Regular company outings and vibrant social scene.
- Generous personal development budget.
At Linnworks, we help people sell better, so that they can have more freedom in their business and in their life. Our human-centric software connects and automates all the different parts of the selling process. This means our customers can spend less time on manual tasks and more time on the more important things, like growing their business. Linnworks is one of the most exciting high-growth tech companies. Founded in 2009, the business has rapidly expanded to become the market leading provider of eCommerce SaaS solutions in Europe.
Life at Linnworks:
Linnworks is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
Apply via LinkedIn or email your CV directly to email@example.com