- Sensible Development Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- 18,000 - 20,000
- Project Management, Office / Administration, Production
- Contract Type
We are a small, friendly, laid back, Brighton company who have developed highly scalable auction platform. We are based in Preston Circus, with clients in North & South America, Africa, Australia and UK wide. We regularly have auctions of high value turnover. Precision and accuracy is key. Auctions run on our platform regularly exceed turnovers of £500k and beyond.
We are now looking for a Project Coordinator with agency experience who would like career progression and to work closely with the senior mangement team.
You will have:
• 1-2 years experience in an agency environment
• IT literacy; experience of word, excel, PowerPoint, and be handy on a Mac.
• Proven experience of administration ideally in a project environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Excellent personal time management
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Able to work on your own initiative.
• Some content management experience an advantage
What we offer:
Starting Salary £18,000 - £20,000; contributory pension; full induction; regular reviews and development; working directly with the senior management team.
Apply with a CV and cover email in the first instance
You will work on:
Working in a small team, you will assist the Product and Delivery Manager with day to day project tasks, which will include:
• Keep auction calendar up to date so that the whole team knows what is happening.
• Update the website and assist with news bulletins to existing clients.
• Help keep the product backlog and project management file system up to date.
• Assist with preparation of new sites and auctions following a checklist- training will be given.
• Generating slide decks, email and reports as required
• Assume responsibility for maintaining office equipment and supplies
• Answering Incoming calls and directing them to the right person
• Preparing user guides and user acceptance environments
• Providing user support to our clients
• Tracking progress of development tasks
Once familiar with both the auction product and the project methodology, the role will grow to managing small projects through the development cycle.