Front End Web Developer
RSA is one of the world's leading FTSE 100 general insurers with a proud heritage dating back over 300 years. We provide high quality, innovative insurance products and services for some 20 million customers in over 100 countries, setting new standards in the industry.
Why are we telling you all this? Well, we’re an ambitious sort of company. And if you’re an ambitious sort of person – with the drive to improve us as you improve yourself – we’ll promise you all the resources and career opportunities you need
We aim to provide every one of our employees with a great work-life balance and the opportunity to contribute to charity. We have a thriving community investment programme, volunteer weeks, social events, focus groups, and team outings.
A bit about the Team:
RSA’s e-business practice is a an agency style team of over 50 analytics, design, development and customer experience professionals that are at the forefront of RSA’s business strategy and a key enabler of our global expansion
What will we give to you?
- A great work-life balance with genuine flexible working
- A choice of MacBook or Windows laptops
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits package
- Hack days
- Volunteer days & weeks
- A thriving community investment programme
- Social events and more
What we are looking for:
- A passion for digital technology
- Particular proficiency with CSS scripting
- Familiarity with .Net environments and Visual Studio
- Demonstrable experience of showing creative input to the development process
- Responsive design, MVC templating
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools, Version Control systems and Unit testing frameworks
- Experience using a range of web tools to design and deliver innovative and creative web pages/screens
- Familiarity with react.js and build tools such as webpack
Please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com