Digital Project Manager
- AVT Connect
- Brighton and Hove
- £27,000 to £32,000
- Project Management, Account Handling, Production
- Contract Type
AVT Connect develop, produce and deliver digital experiences, engaging content and creative educational tools for healthcare clients across the world.
We are a growing and ambitious company, achieving excellent results for our clients. They love our creative and tactical approach to their needs, and the care and attention that we pay to every project.
Positive feedback says it all....
"On behalf of the whole team, a huge, huge THANK YOU for the many hours of dedication. Together you helped us achieve the most spectacular medical education event"
As Digital Project Manager you will lead the delivery, day-to-day management and development of digital projects.
We deliver a wide range of digital projects /customer activations such as live and on- demand webinars, online meetings, event and audience engagement Apps, interactive touch, VR and AR experiences.
You will play close attention to client requirements and suggest the best solutions and technology to help meet their objectives.
A combined knowledge of technology, UX design, digital tactics and project management will help you identify what is and isn't possible, and what best suits our client's needs.
If you'd like to be part of an ambitious and supportive team where everyone has a real opportunity to make a difference, please get in touch.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Drive and support the day-to-day running of projects
- Proposal and budget creation in conjunction with other internal team members and external partners
- Develop clear specification documents
- Align regularly with clients, internal account managers, developers and onsite delivery teams
- Manage development and design resources, including development status, specifications, schematics, detailed project plans, time sheets and financial control
- Maintain regular contact with development and design teams to monitor progress and remove blockages
- Ability to develop innovative and effective user experiences
- Build strong relationships with clients, develop briefs, wireframes, technical specifications and business opportunities
- Manage expectations by keeping clients fully appraised of project progress and aligning regularly
- Guide the client and additional stakeholders with regard to best practice for all services and solutions
- Travel internationally to manage project teams and support our clients
- Ensure high quality standards are adhered to, including testing, documentation and release schedules
- Manage and maintain client content updates via Content Management Systems
- Manage and maintain security and data privacy standards and protocols
Be part of a growing, ambitious culture where you can really make a difference…
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
- International travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- NHS Top-Up health cash plan
- Social and team activities – from Bowling and go-karting to summer BBQs and pub nights
- Lunch'n'learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues
Please send your CV and anything else relevant to your application to email@example.com
- Minumum of three years working experience in the role of digital project manager
- Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook
- A real team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
- Understanding of the principals and technical structure of platform and digital development
- Logical approach to problem solving and technical challenges
- Ability to work to strict deadlines as per the needs of the event industry
- Excellent communication skills – this is a client facing role
- Knowledge / use of: Drupal, event apps CMS, Zoom, Trello, networking / streaming solutions