Senior Project Manager
Brightwave Group is the leading agency for next generation learning solutions, services and products. We utilise our expertise, innovation and creativity to design award-winning learning solutions that deliver your business objectives and truly engage your employees. Our experts work in collaboration with our clients to help identify and define their business and learning objectives. This consultative approach ensures we create tailored solutions focussed on specific performance requirements – from onboarding and systems training to major business transformation and beyond.
Reports to: Head of Production
Why work for Brightwave?
You'll find a lot at Brightwave.
Great people, a competitive salary, and a flexible benefits scheme are just where it begins. We're an ‘award-winning’ market leader in creating engaging, high-impact digital learning.
We provide blended learning, learning portals, learning games and consultancy, working with an exciting range of global clients representing every industry sector. Our multi-talented, creative team have worked with many of the world's top brands.
We're friendly, fun and seriously committed to our core values of Innovation, Creativity and Collaboration (and you can see the sea from our offices).
In Brightwave's fast-paced environment, you'll find yourself building collaborative ways of working with some of the industry's best people and delivering best-in-class custom digital learning solutions. You'll relish the challenge of delivering complex and innovative projects. You'll develop great rapport and relationships with Brightwave's global clients.
With a keen eye for detail, you'll take pride in delivering projects on time and to budget, whist providing outstanding customer service.
You'll have a sharp commercial brain and a powerful sense of ownership of your work. You'll be comfortable working regularly with six-figure budgets, delivering against individual and team revenue targets, preparing quotes for your clients and our sales team for a range of options.
You'll also be a strong role model and mentor, providing support and advice to other project managers and project co-ordinators in your team.
- Managing the design, development and delivery of bespoke digital learning solutions.
- Keeping the team focused on delivering solutions that provide business impact and client satisfaction.
- Actively managing clients so that project time, budget and quality targets are met.
- Building client trust and satisfaction.
- Working effectively with the bid and sales teams on proposals and pitches if necessary and, in particular, taking a leading role in bids for any projects in your production team.
- Following Brightwave quality procedures and project controls.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling project budgets; managing and scheduling project tasks within your teams.
- Regularly communicating with key stakeholders on the progress of each project.
- Hitting agreed revenue targets.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects including facilitating the definition of project scope, objectives and goals, and deliverables.
- Provide support and guidance to other project managers and coordinators.
- Plan, schedule and manage project timelines, budgets and resource allocation.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, both external and internal.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Manage, or work with the Client Directors to manage post project processes including gathering testimonials, permissions to demo, and monitoring of success with the client.
- Where appropriate, manage and deliver alongside bespoke content, Brightwave's products or services.
- Estimate costs and revenues on your projects each month and report regularly to the Head of Production on project progress and revenue recognition against team targets.
- A professional, dynamic and positive attitude.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand a project's business drivers.
- Excellent organisational skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- Able to work confidently with both internal and external stakeholders in order to secure optimal outcomes for the business.
- Influential team leader and effective people manager
- Proven track record of managing digital learning or multi-media projects over 100K and ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Creative approach to multimedia/online development and a broad technical understanding of technologies used in multimedia development.
- Understanding of the digital learning design and scriptwriting process.
- Genuine and enthusiastic interest in technology-based learning and performance support.
- Ideally, you'll be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have strong experience in a senior project management role.