The team at Make Real are pioneers, explorers and innovators. Our purpose is to inspire, immerse and enable people to grow – at work, at home and on the move. We believe that immersive digital products are transforming the way we work, play and learn. We make virtual reality experiences, augmented reality devices, collaborative ‘serious games’ and other tools that support new types of work, play and learning.
Why Work for Make Real
- Positive fostering of healthy work/life balance
- Health care plan & pension contributions
- Energetic growth company at the start of greater things
- Decade of experience and recent investment provides stability
- Innovation and emerging technology key to our success
- Challenging and exciting development partners & environment
- Solutions driven not pushing specific technologies for the sake of it
- Strong advocates of benefits and positive change technology can bring
- Works with local equality and diversity groups to encourage wider inclusion
As a growing and exciting business, we are looking for full time talented multi-disciplinary Unity developer to join our expert team in central Brighton, for a fixed-term contract of 12 months initially.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical experience with a proven track record of delivering interactive Virtual & Augmented Reality projects across a range of HMD & mobile hardware.
Working as part of our existing team of designers and artists, the role will primarily involve the delivery of VR/AR projects for one of our special partners.
As a company we are quality conscious and strive to build products that deliverresults for users. A core strength is our cross collaboration between technical and User Experience disciplines, you should therefore have an understanding and appreciation of application design that focuses on the needs and benefits for a user.
As a seasoned developer, you will have solid knowledge and experience of Unity plus associated experience of developing and debugging C#.
The following is a list of skills and technologies that we believe you should be confident with:
- Minimum 5 Years game/simulation or similar industry experience
- VR development experience including the implementation of 6-DOF Touch/Vive interaction mechanics
- AR technologies such as Hololens, ARCore, ARKit
- Strong grasp of 3D rendering pipeline concepts and 3D graphical mathematics
- Strong problem solving skills
Desirable skills include:
- Networking in Unity
- Processing/converting GIS data for use in 3D applications
- Web development
- Mobile VR development & optimisation
Strictly no recruitment agencies
CV via email to email@example.com with covering letter
- Excited and motivated to continually develop your expertise in digital learning products, serious games and emerging technologies
- A passion to develop new innovative solutions for emerging hardware technologies
- A commercial mindset
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Confident, creative, conscientious with a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to propose ideas
- Versatile and quick thinking with an inquisitive mind