Senior Unity Developer
- Make Real
- Brighton and Hove
- Dependant on experience
- eLearning, Software Engineering, VR / AR / Mixed Reality
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
As a rapidly growing and exciting business, we are looking for full time talented multi-disciplinary Unity developers to join our expert team in central Brighton.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong foudnation of computer science including maths, plus a broad range of technical experience with a proven track record of delivering interactive Virtual & Augmented Reality projects across a range of HMD & mobile hardware.
Working as part of our existing team of developers, designers and artists, the role will primarily involve the creation of VR/AR projects accross a range of our enterprise clients such as Vodafone, Severn Trent Water, Lloyds Bank.
We are quality conscious and strive to build products that deliver results for users. A core strength is our cross collaboration between technical and User Experience disciplines, you should therefore have an understanding and appreciation of application design that focuses on the needs and benefits for a user.
As a seasoned developer, you will have solid knowledge and experience of Unity plus associated experience of developing and debugging C#.
The following is a list of skills and technologies that we believe you should be confident with:
- Delivered multiple projects using Unity/C#
- Minimum 5 Years game/simulation or similar industry experience
- VR development experience including the implementation of 6-DOF Touch/Vive interaction mechanics
- AR technologies such as Hololens, ARCore, ARKit
- Strong grasp of 3D rendering pipeline concepts and 3D graphical mathematics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid foundation in maths and computer science
Desirable skills include:
- Networking in Unity
- Processing/converting GIS data for use in 3D applications
- Web development
- Mobile VR development & optimisation
You should also:
- Be excited and motivated to continually develop your expertise in digital learning products, serious games and emerging technologies
- Have a passion to develop new innovative solutions for emerging hardware technologies
- Have a commercial mindset
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Confident, creative, conscientious with a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to propose ideas
- Be self-motivated, versatile and quick thinking with an inquisitive mind
CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Strictly no recruitment agencies ***