Xperta is a technology start-up designed to change the way legal professionals instruct expert witnesses.
We are revolutionising the expert witness industry through our blend of new technology and an in-depth understanding of the courts and legal professionals.
We like to think big and have a vision to become a key healthcare and professional services provider to the insurance and business sectors.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual who is able to work at a senior managment level within our cross functional team, identifying, developing and testing user requirements as well as programming changes to the platform.
You need to be a ‘can do’ individual with the ability to develop a clear vision for Xperta’s overall platform development.
We are looking for someone who is able to think long-term towards developing this CTO role within the company.
Below is a list of core technologies and skills used in the development of Xperta. Don’t worry we aren’t expecting you to have experience or knowledge in all of these areas. What we are looking for is the ability and desire to learn the areas you don't have, when and if required.
• Full Stack Developer
• Django REST framework
• React Native
• Relational databases - MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Linux server administration
• Heroku platform
• CRM Integration (Zoho)
• Agile development
What we can offer you
- A full time post although part-time applications will also be considered.
- Salary £40-60,000 (Pro-rata) dependant on experience
- Performance related tax-incentivised stock options. You can be in at the beginning as an owner.
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression in line with company growth
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) in addition to statutory holidays
- Pension plan
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would be an amazing fit for the role.