Performance Marketing Manager
RSA is one of the world's leading FTSE 100 general insurers with a proud heritage dating back over 300 years. We provide high quality, innovative insurance products and services for some 20 million customers in over 100 countries, setting new standards in the industry.
Why are we telling you all this? Well, we’re an ambitious sort of company. And if you’re an ambitious sort of person – with the drive to improve us as you improve yourself – we’ll promise you all the resources and career opportunities you need
We aim to provide every one of our employees with a great work-life balance and the opportunity to contribute to charity. We have a thriving community investment programme, volunteer weeks, social events, focus groups, and team outings.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced trading environment? Would you enjoy working as part of a multi-functional trading team to drive new business and help deliver on MORE TH>N’s growth ambitions? If so the Performance Marketing Manager position could be perfect for your next career move.
As the Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and accounting for the marketing investment across all performance channels
- Acquisition of new business via phone and web for Direct Mail and Email
- Direct mail and Email acquisition marketing plans for MORE TH>N
- Driving and optimising efficiencies in our cost per quotes/sales by devising effective and innovative integrated marketing plans
- Taking any remedial action where necessary, whilst working with the wider P&L teams to understand the context of the performance
- Working alongside MORE TH>N’s creative and media agencies (London based)
- Executing Test & learn activities to grow the direct channel
- Support the Senior Performance Marketing manager to deliver a strategic and innovative test and learn programme that helps grow direct efficiently
- End to end budget management
- Agency Management
- Trading KPI’s
- CPQ and CPA
- Stakeholder feedback
In return we will provide you with a great work-life balance with flexible working, competitive salary & excellent benefits package, thriving community investment programme, volunteer days & weeks, social events, focus groups, and team outings.
If you feel you have the right skills & experience to own this role and hit the ground running, please contact email@example.com with your CV in the first instance.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org