Group Legal Counsel
- £60,000 - £75,000, pro rata, dependent on experien
- eLearning, Marketing / PR, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£460 million. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Fast-growing, global tech business
Outstanding career growth opportunities
Great culture and team, working across a range of brands
Learning Technologies Group is seeking a Legal Counsel to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity, as part of the legal team, you will work on an interesting range of LTG legal matters across the group, including the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements.
This role will report to LTG’s Head of Legal.
Why you will love it
- It’s CV gold, working across a diverse range of international technology brands.
- You’ll be joining a genuinely great team of colleagues and a terrific office culture
- As a rapidly-growing learning and talent business, we pride ourselves on offering long term career opportunities
What you’ll be doing every day
- Negotiating and closing commercial agreements across the group
- Dealing with such other legal matters throughout the group as may come up during the course of its business
- Pro-actively mitigating Company legal risks
- You have good contract drafting and negotiation skills
- You are able to work as a generalist on various other legal matters
- You are a team player, whilst at the same time willing and able to work independently
- You are Client-focused with good business acumen
- You have an eye for detail with good communication skills
- You are enthusiastic and proactive
What We Offer
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is £60,000 - £70,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, VectorVMS, Affirmity and Watershed – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
No agencies please.
When applying for this role please ensure you tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you suitable for this role.